All programs at the Center are based on the needs of the community. An evaluation is conducted regularly of each program to determine its effectiveness for continuance.
- Gifts-in-Kind (wkly)
- Emergency Assistance of household items because of fire, eviction, etc.
- Partnership with SC Works for job training and employment opportunities
- Seminars for Community
- Dance Classes for Children (wkly)
- English Classes for Spanish Speakers
- Volunteer- PTI & Community Service
- Public Meeting Place for Events
- Summer Children's Camp
- Tools for Schools Collection (Great Start)
- Christmas Giving Tree for Children
- Holiday & Main Street Events